At Marki, one of our key roles is claim advocacy. Claim advocacy refers to the responsibility of the insurance agency to support and guide policyholders through the claims process. Our expertise on claims is carried on as below;
- Assistance with claim filing:Our team helps policyholders understand the claims process and provide guidance on how to file a claim correctly. They ensure that policyholders have all the necessary documentation and information required for a successful claim submission.
- Claims documentation: Our team helps assist policyholders in gathering the necessary evidence and documentation to support their claim. This may include collecting police reports, medical records, repair estimates, or any other relevant information needed to substantiate the claim.
- Communication with the insurance company: At marki we act as a liaison between the policyholder and the insurance company. They communicate with the insurer on behalf of the policyholder, ensuring that all relevant information is properly relayed and documented.
- Claims negotiation: Here at Marki we have experience in negotiating with insurance companies. We advocate for the policyholder’s best interests, striving to maximize the settlement amount and ensure a fair resolution. This may involve presenting arguments, providing additional evidence, or challenging claim denials.
- Timely follow-up: Our Able Team, monitor the progress of the claim and follow up with the insurance company to ensure that it is being processed efficiently. We keep the policyholder informed about the status of the claim, any requirements, and the expected timeline for resolution.
- Expertise and guidance: we have in-depth knowledge of insurance policies, coverage terms, and the claims process. We provide expert advice and guidance to policyholders, helping them understand their rights and responsibilities, and ensuring they make informed decisions throughout the claims process.
- Claim settlement support: When a claim is approved, we assist policyholders in settling the claim, ensuring that the necessary paperwork is completed accurately and efficiently. They may also provide guidance on using the claim proceeds appropriately, such as arranging repairs or replacements.